CRTL & WRTL Debate Fetal Pain Bill
Download: Dialup / Broadband Stream: Dialup / Broadband Comment: at TheologyOnline
* The Rocky Mountain News: announced today's debate on BEL between CRTL and WRTL.
* Wyoming RTL President: Steven Ertelt, founder and editor of LifeNews.com, defends NRTL's plan to address a problem of fetal pain by requiring abortionists to offer anesthesia for late-term abortion.
* Colorado RTL President: and Columbine dad Brian Rohrbough exposes NRTL's Unborn Child Pain Awareness Act as a violation of God's enduring command, Do Not Murder, since complying with its requirements then permits the killing of a late term baby. Also, Rohrbough shows that giving pain killers to the fetus will alleviate the concern of some mothers sufficiently enough to convince them to abort their babies.
* Host Bob Enyart: sides with CRTL against NRTL and Republicans whose law would make even late-term abortion more "humane" and socially palatable, and might even keep such killings legal for decades, well after Roe v. Wade's eventual demise.
* Enyart & Rohrbough Break In: to the debate with comments taped immediately afterward, quoting directly from HR 6099 itself and from Ertelt's own editorial to refute his claims supporting this tragic proposal.
Today's Resource: If ever Christians needed to watch Focus on the Strategy, it is now! If you haven't watched Bob's Focus on the Strategy DVD, you owe it to yourself to strap on a seatbelt and watch it with a friend!
Monthly Sermon MP3-CDs
Monthly Sermon CDs
Monthly Sermon Videos
Monthly Bible Study Audios
Monthly Bible Study Videos
Monthly Topical Videos
Monthly TV Classics
Monthly Best of Bob
Bible Studies MP3
Bible Studies DVD
BEL Video Library