* If You Haven't Signed the Colorado Personhood Petition: Virtually everyone at the RMCF meeting signed Colorado's Brady Amendment personhood petition! Why are creationists are pro-life? Because they know that we haven't evolved from animals, but we're made in God's image! If you haven't yet signed please call Colorado RTL at 303-753-9394 to get a petition mailed to you. And if you're out of state, PLEASE call CRTL or go to their ColoradoRTL.org site and click on donate to give for the petition drive! Thanks.-Bob Enyart
KGOV Response Plan for an Islamic Nuclear Attack
Download: Dialup / Broadband Stream: Dialup / Broadband Comment: at TheologyOnline
- Be-on-the-Lookout for Eleven Missing Egyptians: The very day after Bob mentions Montana State University, the FBI issues an alert regarding MSU, a "be-on-the-lookout" alert for eleven Egyptians, 20-year-old men who arrived from Egypt in New York, but now have had their visas revoked because they never made it to MSU.
- Be-on-the-Lookout for Millions & Billions of Missing Years: Seventy million years of missing dehydration from soft T-Rex tissue; four billion years of missing dust on Saturn's rings; and a few million missing years of a past for 10-year-old lava from Mount St. Helens!
- John from Denver: Bob utterly rejects the idea of internment camps for Muslims, but presents the KGOV Response Plan in the event of an Islamic attack with a nuclear bomb.
- John from Fort Lupton CO: Talks with Bob about the Young Earth response to the question of starlight and time, namely, "If God created in the recent past, why does starlight now arriving at Earth depict supernovas from stars more than 6,000 light years distance?" The answer lies in the Scriptures report repeated eleven times, that in the Creation, God stretched out the heavens.
- How To Read Statistics 101: Bob shows from a Pew Research Center poll about car ownership that approximately one third of Americans are nuts, and also, how to mature while sitting in traffic!
- Reuters Pro-Terror Reporters: As if it weren't bad enough that Reuters had to withdraw a thousand suspect news photographs by a Lebanese reporter, but also, an employee sent a terror-like (anti-semitic, throat-slitting) threat from the Reuters corporate network to a pro-Israeli website.
- Granite from TOL: could find "nothing recognizably human" in a human embryo, so Bob rebuked him in a TOL post, pointing out that Granite is apparently, "unaware of genetics, and the embryo DNA's three billion base pairs, which not only 'resemble' something human, but are exactly and identically human in every 'way, shape [and] form.'" But then, that's just genetics, and you can't expect Granite to see much significance in something so tiny.
Monthly Sermon MP3-CDs
Monthly Sermon CDs
Monthly Sermon Videos
Monthly Bible Study Audios
Monthly Bible Study Videos
Monthly Topical Videos
Monthly TV Classics
Monthly Best of Bob
Bible Studies MP3
Bible Studies DVD
BEL Video Library