* If You Haven't Signed the Colorado Personhood Petition: Virtually everyone at the RMCF meeting signed Colorado's Brady Amendment personhood petition! Why are creationists are pro-life? Because they know that we haven't evolved from animals, but we're made in God's image! If you haven't yet signed please call Colorado RTL at 303-753-9394 to get a petition mailed to you. And if you're out of state, PLEASE call CRTL or go to their ColoradoRTL.org site and click on donate to give for the petition drive! Thanks.-Bob Enyart
Protesting the Protester
Download: Dialup / Broadband Stream: Dialup / Broadband Comment: at TheologyOnline
- Ken and Jo Scott Protest Phelps: The Reverend Fred Phelps, the nationally known filthy-mouthed protester gives all Christian protesters a bad name. So pro-life activists Ken and Jo Scott organized a protest at Phelps' church! Touché! Watch Channel 27's news report, from NBC's Topeka Kansas affiliate, of Ken and Jo Scott protesting of Fred Phelps!
- Anti-Semitism: Bob and Jo Scott discuss reasons for anti-Semitism. People hate the God of Abraham and the Law of God, and that is one reason why they hate Abraham's descendants. Mel Gibson's vulgar, racist tirade might have been prevented long ago if he had strongly condemned his father's anti-Semitic writings.
- Hezbollah Girly Men: The Party of Allah terrorists fired at Israel while hiding behind children and women's skirts in Qana, and from behind a UN observation post. Hezbollah intentionally targets civilians. So then liberals (blinded by their hatred of anything related to Scripture, including Israel), blame Israel when civilians die, even though the Jews first leaflet civilians, giving them time to evacuate before the Israel retaliates. Thus, it is difficult to understand how liberals can blame the children's deaths on Israel, instead of on the Islamic terrorists firing from behind the children, until you factor in the blinding hatred of liberals toward anything that reminds them of the God of Abraham.
- Chester from Denver: As an Arab who loves Israel, Chester furthers Bob's argument that many of those who hate Jews are motivated out of opposition to Christian and Jewish Scripture. Chester closed by thanking God for ministers like pastor Bob Enyart.
Monthly Sermon MP3-CDs
Monthly Sermon CDs
Monthly Sermon Videos
Monthly Bible Study Audios
Monthly Bible Study Videos
Monthly Topical Videos
Monthly TV Classics
Monthly Best of Bob
Bible Studies MP3
Bible Studies DVD
BEL Video Library