Skeleton Poster Girl for Government Care
Download: Dialup / Broadband Stream: Dialup / Broadband Comment: at TheologyOnline
- The 40-year old London woman found as a virtual skeleton in her apartment three years after her death is a poster girl for government care. To the extent that the government cares for people in need, to that extent family, friends, churches and neighbors will not!
- Come to the Denver Bible Church Resurrection Day sunrise service this week, or at least, enjoy to the Easter and Palm Sunday (If Christ Had Not Risen) sermons!
- Public school bus driver criminally charged for tying up an unruly 7-year-old. What's a liberal to do? Kids are miserably unhappy because the anti-spanking jihad has left parents unable to enforce boundaries.
- New Orleans officials expected the government to impose a conservative building code for homes to be elevated 10 feet above the ground, which would make rebuilding many neighborhoods cost-prohibitive, which would be politically taboo. But the Bush administration, whether by wisdom or politics we cannot know, has decided to allow federal funds even for a lenient standard of homes elevated only three feet.
- Katrina evacuee's living in a government trailer barely survived when it burst into flames, escaping through a hole blown in the trailer. When governments to e-v-e-r-y-t-h-i-n-g, they do n-o-t-h-i-n-g well.
- The prurient National Geographic Society, after robbing indigenous peoples around the world of their antiquities, is now willing to spend a small fortune on the fraudulent Gospel of Judas because they lust after the thought of undermining Christianity.
BEL Topical Videos
Bible Studies (Audio)
Bible Studies (Video)
BEL Audio Library
BEL Video Library
BEL Classic TV Library