* Where did the Pacific's Continental Crust Go? For this sixth program in our continuing series, RSR's List of Answers to Hydroplate Theory Objections (see rsr.org/answers), Bob Enyart again interviews Kevin Lea, HPT expert and graduate of the U.S. Naval Nuclear Power Program, to discuss the "Missing Pacific Crust" objection to Dr. Walt Brown's Hydroplate Theory. Decades ago, renowned geophysicist and creationist Dr. John Baumgardner objected to the HPT "claim that a layer of buoyant granitic crust currently lies beneath the Pacific basin. ...continental crust is readily distinguished from mantle rock by modern seismic techniques." And he argued for an "unmistakable absence of any thick layer of granitic crust in the Pacific basin." However, Lea and Enyart share the discoveries beneath the Pacific and Indian Oceans of many researchers, as published in the scientific literature, documenting the extensive "presence of continental-type crust in the oceans where oceanic crust might be expected [which] has been recognized from seismic information by a number of authors." (For more information, see rsr.org/albright and rsr.org/hpt.
* More Sunken Continental Crust in this 2017 Show Update: All scientists work for Walt Brown. In this case, the Geological Society of America published in their peer-reviewed journal GSA Today that a 4.9 million square kilometer of "the southwest Pacific Ocean is made up of continental crust." 94% of that continental mass, dubbed Zealandia, is submerged.
* Excerpts from RSR's Global Flood and Hydroplate Theory Video: We've excerpted our best-selling flood video which is available in full on DVD, Blu-ray, or download. We hope you enjoy this:
* Today's Resource: To order RSR's #1 best-selling video (although our big bang video is catching up!), just click...
The Global Flood and the Hydroplate Theory
Blu-ray, 2-DVD Set, Stream or HD Download!
Real Science Radio co-host Bob Enyart presents the scientific evidence for Dr. Walt Brown’s model of the global flood, along with the relevant biblical material. Enyart also discusses Brown's opponents and contrasts both the vapor canopy and catastrophic plate tectonics with the hydroplate theory.
DVD Vol. 1
1. Walt Brown, Creation Leaders, and Scripture
2. Hydroplate Theory & Scientific Evidence
DVD Vol. 2
3. Hydroplates vs. Plate Tectonics
Bonus: Origin of Earth's Radioactivity
The Blu-ray disc contains all parts on one disc. And for now, save $10 with our special introductory pricing which discounts the $50 retail price to $39.99!
* Get the Best Creation Science Book Ever Written: Just click on the cover of the book to purchase it from RSR (which also helps us to continue broadcasting)...
* Hydroplate Theory Observations: From Dr. Brown's book, consider these observations and questions:
- that the continents do not fit together well against each other, as presented in the Pangaea hypothesis, unless you shrink Africa by 30%, and make other unjustified manipulations.
- that the jigsaw shape of the continents does fit well against the Mid-Atlantic Ridge.
- what formed the 46,000-mile long Mid-oceanic Ridge?
- that the Atlantic Ocean is relatively shallow, whereas the Pacific is relatively deep.
- what formed the deep Pacific trenches including the 36-thousand foot-deep Marianas Trench.
- that the fountains of the great deep launched the solar system's asteroids and comets.
- that Mars is not the source of Antarctica meteorites, but they were launched from Earth.
- that the debris launched from the Earth beat up the moon, which helps to explain why the near-side has suffered much greater impactors.
- that NASA discovered the earth-like composition of comets, including that they contain olivine, a very common class of Earth minerals, confirming an inherent prediction of Dr. Walt Brown's flood model.
- that NASA found salt on the asteroid Ceres!
* RSR Flood Model Resources including Shared Google Spreadsheets:
- Bible Material Uniquely Supporting Various Flood Models
- Physical Features Requiring Explanation and Flood Models
- HPT Confirmed Predictions here at rsr.org/predictions#walt-brown
- All of Real Science Radio's HPT resources collected over at rsr.org/global-flood.