* If You Haven't Signed the Colorado Personhood Petition: Virtually everyone at the RMCF meeting signed Colorado's Brady Amendment personhood petition! Why are creationists are pro-life? Because they know that we haven't evolved from animals, but we're made in God's image! If you haven't yet signed please call Colorado RTL at 303-753-9394 to get a petition mailed to you. And if you're out of state, PLEASE call CRTL or go to their ColoradoRTL.org site and click on donate to give for the petition drive! Thanks.-Bob Enyart
RSR: 2008 List of Not So Old Things
Download: Dialup / Broadband Stream: Dialup / Broadband Comment: at TheologyOnline
Annual Tradition: We update this every year, so for the latest,
just visit realscienceradio.com/list!
* Geological Time Dilation: (This show is an early version of our List of Not So Old Things.) Time speeds up when evidence approaches the light of day. Real Science Radio hosts, CRS webmaster Fred Williams and Bob Enyart, report on geological features that many atheistic old-earth geologists no longer claim took millions of years to form. Now, it turns out that European and Asiatic honeybees, though they've supposedly been separated by seven million years, can still communicate through dance!
* Heart Mountain Detachment near Yellowstone, didn't take millions of years, but 30 minutes!
* Scablands in the state of Washington formed rapidly in floods per NOVA's TV show
* Yellowstone Petrified Tree Strata: Nat'l Park Service took down the deceptive sign that claimed successive forests since there were no root systems (see AIG)
* Carlsbad Cavern: New Mexico, Nat'l Park Service took down the sign claiming formation took millions of year (audio tour "rate of formation depends on the amount of available water")
* Lihir Gold Deposit: in Papua New Guinea, which evolutionists assumed took millions of years to form, but which geologists now have evidence could have formed in thousands of years, or far more quickly!
* Box Canyon, Idaho: this is left as an exercise for the student! Do the research, it's fun!
"Fossils" that challenge million-year ages:
* Soft tissue in a T-rex thighbone that remained supple for 65 million years: see startling photos!
* Jellyfish fossils in seven layers deposited supposedly over eons in the Midwest! Too cool!
* Manganese nodules formed "around beer cans" disproving million-year requirement
* Real Science Radio Co-Hosts: Bob Enyart and creation speaker and software engineer Fred Williams discuss articles from CreationOnTheWeb.com's Sept. - Nov. 2008 Creation magazine. Fred is also webmaster for the esteemed Creation Research Society.
Monthly Sermon MP3-CDs
Monthly Sermon CDs
Monthly Sermon Videos
Monthly Bible Study Audios
Monthly Bible Study Videos
Monthly Topical Videos
Monthly TV Classics
Monthly Best of Bob
Bible Studies MP3
Bible Studies DVD
BEL Video Library